Main projects and transactions
Terrassa Plaza Retail Park
- Identification and acquisition of a plot of 60,000 square metres including assistance in the negotiation with the seller, a financial institution, with the goal of developing an iconic retail park with a total Gross Lettable Area (GLA) of 30,000 square metres.
- Preparation of feasibility study and business plan, including identification and initial negotiation agreements with anchor tenants from DIY retail and food and beverage industries.
- Search and identification of a specialised investor and developer (Citygrove) to acquire, develop and market the project.
Mediterránea Empresarial 22 @
- Office complex including four single tenant buildings located in the 22 @ District with a total area of 12,000 square metres, which was acquired from Inmobiliaria Colonial acting on behalf of a family office.
- Patrimony® advised the investor prior to the acquisition both in the search of the investment opportunity and the assessment of its real estate feasibility, as well as in the due diligence process.
- Subsequent asset management, including implementation and definition of an operational management model and a strategic business plan.
Property Registry Headquarters
- Advisors to Mutua Pelayo on the acquisition of an 8,000 square metres office building in the Olympic Village, Barcelona.
- Our involvement in this operation is a clear example of the joint efforts along with one of the main insurance companies in Spain. We advised Mutua Pelayo as to identify a real estate investment opportunity with a good capital value growth potential, which may also become its HQ in Barcelona.
- As part of this instruction, we took part in the negotiation, due diligence and business plan creation processes.
- We became both asset and property managers throughout the whole life cycle of this investment, also leading the subsequent sale process of the property to the Spanish Socimi Grupo Lar.
Edificio Avenida Diagonal 377
- Search of a private investor for the disposal of a landmark office building with an area of 1,000 square metres in a prime location.
- The feasibility study and the redevelopment proposal assumed its refurbishment into tourist accommodation.
Sant Joan Business Park
San Cugat del Vallés. Barcelona
- Advise on definition concept development and construction qualities of a new development comprising a modern office park with over 20,000 square metres located in the periphery of Barcelona.
- Development of the marketing plan, which was successfully culminated in 2014 with the acquisition of the building by the pharmaceutical company GRIFOLS, at that time extending its headquarters in the municipality of Sant Cugat.
- Patrimony® is retained as an external strategic advisor to R5R Real Estate Group on diverse corporate, strategic and financial issues, as well as to raise private equity to develop some of its real estate projects.
CIM Vallés Logistics Park
Sta. Perpètua de Mogoda. Barcelona
- Patrimony® was instructed to design a strategic and business plan to both reposition and enhance the services’ area included within the logistics park owned by Saba Parques Logísticos in Sta. Perpètua de Mogoda. This logistics park of over 200,000 square metres was built in the 90s and included an office building, hotel, restaurant, gas station and a parking lot suitable for heavy vehicles.
- Patrimony® implemented its business plan upon the basis of a specific modification of the current urban planning, which included the removal or update of specific land uses and facilities. It was also proposed to improve the access to and from the motorway, to replace the existing hotel operator, to implement measures aimed to further reduce office vacancy rate and to increase the buildable area with a new industrial building with a design consistent with the current requirements.
Axel Hotels Group
- Financial advisory to company management and owners as part of the previous analysis and search of alternatives in order to raise the necessary capital to internationally expand the hotel chain.
Aigües de Sabadell
- Assessment of the potentiality, value and liquidity of their real estate portfolio comprising any assets not directly related to their core business.
- The portfolio comprised circa 7,500 square metres under lease plus additional 10,000 square metres having a residential and commercial development potential.
- Our assessment included the verification of the town planning status plus any development potential for each and every asset. Both a liquidity calendar and strategic recommendations were also included in order to further optimise the final value of the portfolio as a whole.
Ports and Marinas
Patrimony® has participated in different initiatives and projects related to the exploitation of marinas and management of coastal areas, such as:
Blanes Port. Costa Brava
Presentation of the investment opportunity and business plan, along with search and selection of a suitable equity partner to participate in the tender of the new administrative concession to manage and expand this marina to a total capacity of 325 moorings.
Banca Mora agreed to provide the required capital resources to financially lead the project. Patrimony® carried out the analysis and financial feasibility studies, prepared all the necessary documentation and found a specialised managing partner meeting the requirements to make a successful bid in a public tender organised by the Generalitat de Catalunya.
Ports in the Balearic Islands.
Multiple feasibility reports, economic and financial surveys and business plans were made as part of the search for new investment opportunities in the industry.
On behalf of our client OCIBAR, owner of substantial marinas in both the islands of Ibiza and Majorca, we completed a number of feasibility reports, economic and financial assessments and business plans for each identified investment opportunity.
Marina Bocana Nord. Barcelona
Preparation of the corresponding economic and financial feasibility reports for international investors as part of the necessary documentation to be provided in the public tender for the administrative concession and construction of an exclusive marina next to W Hotel in Barcelona.